I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Texas. I work with Adult Individuals from the ages of 18 years+ . I provide counseling services with Teletherapy for Texas residents via Video or Telephone.
I am a Texas Native from the East Texas Area and I am a dog lover. I own many dogs myself. My decision to become a therapist has been innate. I am passionate about hearing people's stories and I feel experiencing healing is so powerful. I also like to knit. I feel knitting is a very relaxing activity.
Michelle Blank, MA, LPC specializes in anxiety, trauma and addiction. Michelle has experience working in community mental health and substance use treatment facilities. She has experience working with both groups and individuals. She also has experience treating depression and self-esteem issues.
Michelle Blank was certified in Cognitive Behavior Therapy by the University of Pennsylvania. Michelle Blank, is a certified Cognitive Processing Therapy provider, which is specific for PTSD.
She has night and weekend hours available because she understands that we are busy and are limited on time.
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Certified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Cognitive Processing Therapy provider
Night and Weekend hours available
Specialties & Issues
I work with Adult Individuals with Anxiety, Substance-Abuse, and Trauma. I am certified in Cognitive Processing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
I believe in meeting the individual where they are at and going at their pace. I believe in keeping an organized approach to their progress and goals. I use Cognitive Processing to help with Trauma and or Post Traumatic Stress Disorders. I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help with Anxiety. I am an Experiential therapist which means not only do I use talk therapy but I offer activities which include worksheets, art, games, hands-on experiences, and creativity.
Services & Rates
Easy and engaging, confidential sessions with Texas Online Counseling therapists are available through online video or via telephone. Each session is 50 minutes in length. Pricing and conditions are as follows:
Free 30-minute sessions for new clients (Sessions in excess of 30 minutes will be considered a traditional session, and will be subject to the full charge of $100+/hr).
Free email correspondence – If a full session is deemed necessary for patient progress, the $125+/hr rate is incurred.
- $100 per Telephone session for 50 minutes
- $125 per Video session for 50 minutes
- $125 per Telephone Session for 50 minutes
- $150 per Video Session for 50 minutes
Families for Three or More Individuals:
- $150 per Telephone session for 50 minutes
- $175 per Video session for 50 minutes
- $30 cancellation fee or rescheduling fee if made less than 24 hours’ notice
- $30 fee for insufficient funds with credit or debit cards
- $0 for return to school or work forms
- $100 for FMLA paperwork
Length of Session:
- Employee Assistant Plan (EAP) are 45 minutes per session.
- Cash or regular insurance are 50 minutes per session.
- None of the providers participate in Court Hearings.
- If you would like a 2-hour session or longer, insurance companies need prior approval. If you pay cash, we can schedule a 2-hour session or longer with the counselor's approval.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Baptist Health
- Human Military/Tricare
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Optum - EAP's
- United Behavioral Health
- All Savers
- Out-of-Network Insurance
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our services or rates, or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact me HERE. We value your time and promise a prompt and friendly response.
Insurance Paneled In:
Michelle Blank's BlogsPlease check back for Michelle Blank's blogs.